Monday, October 26, 2009

What Work-At-Home-Moms have to know About Posting Articles in WAHM Forums.

Keeping regular bed, wake, and meal times will be crucial to maintain your routine.

Heres Why You Should Post Your Articles in WAHM Forums Moms like to conduct business with somebody they believe in. Find out more on large breed dog beds. I do not feel I visit forums continually enough to just pop in and post one of my articles there. Did they like articles from active contributors, against fly- by-night posters? And what did they consider an active contributor anyway? Tammy Embrich of the Real-Wah-Jobs. Com / forum explained it to me this way : If an affiliate joins my forum and doesn't introduce themselves and comes and posts an article solely to promote there site ( and particularly solely to promote an associate link ), and then leaves. I do not think thats good business sense or forum etiquette. Most likely Id probably leave it, but if the article isn't substance deserving then it is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment